Preparing to have a baby is a very stressful time. Combine that with the stress of military life and it’s no wonder why spouses feel overwhelmed. How do you choose the right carseat? How do you choose the right stroller? And for the love of dog tags, how do you get a breast pump through Tricare without being buried in 10 pounds of paperwork?
Not too long ago, I was in your situation. Except Tricare didn’t even cover breast pumps during that time, leaving our family to pay over $300 getting a new breast pump and supplies.
On top of trying to figure out how in the world to take care of a little baby, my husband and I felt stressed and overwhelmed about covering the cost of all things baby.
Thankfully, things have changed.
Now, you can get a breast pump at no cost to you through The Breastfeeding Shop. Yes. A brand new breast pump from The Breastfeeding Shop for zero dollars.
Because The Breastfeeding Shop works directly with military spouses, they know all the ins-and-outs of working with TRICARE.
They will make sure you get your pump without spending any money out of pocket. They also help you receive the maximum breast pump and accessories available through TRICARE. And the make sure you don’t get buried in 10 pounds of paperwork.
As a TRICARE preferred provider, The Breastfeeding Shop makes the process easy and straightforward.
How to get a breast pump for $0
1. Get a breast pump prescription from your TRICARE provider. If you don’t have a prescription yet, The Breastfeeding Shop will do it for you! All you have to do is let them know!
2. Fill out your order form on The Breastfeeding Shop’s website.
3. At the end of your form, choose your breast pump! Yes, you can choose!
If you are looking to get started, The Breastfeeding shop is the simplest and easiest way to get a breast pump through TRICARE for $0. To get started, head over to this page to see everything they have to offer or give them a call at 866-255-6779.
This is a sponsored conversation brought to you by The Breastfeeding Shop. All opinions and text are my own.
Want more on military life?
- 9 Relationship Truths Only a Modern Military Spouse Would Understand
- I’m Terrible at Being a Military Wife
- Best Moving Overseas Checklist for Military Families
- 3 Telltale Signs You’re Friends With an Awesome Military Spouse
New to this community? Start here, friend.