Before I became a stay-at-home mom, I was convinced this parenting thing was going to be a snap and a breeze. Then there was the list of things I swore I would never ever do. Like yell at my kids or pretend I needed to go to the bathroom so I could get a few minutes of alone time.
Many years later, I’ve done every thing I said I wouldn’t and this parenting thing is definitely not a snap, nor a breeze.
This is exactly why I created this stay-at-home mom resources page: to help you find the posts, advice and tips you need to thrive in motherhood from wherever you are at in your journey.
Free email courses for stay-at-home moms.
I have 4 free email courses for parents, which does tie into motherhood. However, one is specifically for moms looking to find happiness in motherhood again.
If you don’t feel the joy and happiness in motherhood that you always expected, this email series will help you re-discover why you love being a mom!
After taking my free email series, you will:
- Discover how to manage anger in motherhood
- Create a more organized and peaceful home life with kids
- Experience more joy and gratitude in motherhood
- Learn science-backed tips to improve your happiness
Sign up here or click the image below.
Stay-at-home mom resources on overcoming challenges.
You are a good mom. I know some days it might feel like you’re not. But you are here and you’re trying. That speaks volumes. Many of these posts are an open book about my own struggles. After reading these posts, you will feel encouraged and inspired to take on those really tough days.
- Why I Finally Quit Doing It All
- 5 Unspoken Truths About Being a Stay-at-Home Mom
- 7 Things Resilient Moms Do Differently
- When Motherhood Feels Heavy…Remember This
- Skip The Stretch Mark Cream. Do This Instead.
- The Angry Mom Days No One Talks About
Stay at home mom resources on creating a schedule / routine.
Chaos is exhausting, and a common reason moms are so tired–you are “on” one hundred percent of the time. Over the past several years, I’ve seen moms utilize a routine to transform their homes from chaos to peace. This can be yours too!
- Do Kids Really Need Routines and Schedules?
- Why Moms Need a Routine Just as Much as Kids
- Creating a Stay at Home Mom Schedule That Works for Your Family
- 5 Sample Daily Toddler Schedules from Real Moms
If you are struggling with finding a routine, rhythm or schedule, you can take my free email series, which will walk you through creating a schedule to help your kids thrive.
This free email series will help you:
- free sample routine for your child
- learn one easy routine that will help you get more done (and keep your child happy)
- get simple hacks for managing the day with mulitple kids
- get a sneak peak at a book containing 25+ sample routines and schedules
Sign up here or click the image below!
Stay at Home Mom Resources for Taking Care of You.
You love your spouse and your kids so much that it’s easy to put yourself last on the to-do list. But I’m going to suggest something radical: Put yourself at the top. I always say you can’t pour from an empty cup. It’s amazing to see the transformation moms experience when they start to take care of themselves…more patience, more love and more peace in their hearts.
In these posts, you’ll find some simple, yet highly effective ways to start taking care of you.
- The Sleep Hack Every Tired Mom Needs to Try
- 10 Genius Sleep Hacks for the Tired Mom
- Yoga Pants Rut? How to Makeover Your Mom Wardrobe
- Why Every Great Mom Fills Her Cup First
- 25 Life Changing Essential Oil Hacks for Busy Moms
Discover more posts on motherhood here. Don’t forget to join over 11,000 other amazing moms in my parenting community. You’re only a resource away from more fun and enjoyable days with your kids!
And if you’re interested in gaining instant access to my library of 20+ parenting printables, you can find them here.