From deployments to PCS moves to career struggles, being a military spouse takes every day life situations and catapults them into extraordinary life circumstances.
These huge military life hurdles can make you feel doubtful, overwhelmed and stressed from the very beginning. I know because that was me several years ago.
Here’s a secret.
I know you’re going to think I’m crazy, but…I know you are going to handle military life with poise, grace and some serious tenacity.
You’re probably thinking, “Hey, you don’t know me.” But here’s the thing…
I know you’ve got this because you’re here! Thriving military spouses try. And that makes you different.
Military spouse resources.
I currently have a Free 8 Day eCourse for New Military Spouses and Significant Others that will help you tackle military life better than ever before.
You can also grab your free printable deployment binder. This is the perfect tool to stay organized and prepared before and during deployment.
Popular Deployment Posts
- 10 Things Military Spouses Won’t Tell You About Deployment
- The Deployment Diet No One Talks About
- The One Thing You Miss Most During Deployment
- What a 2-Year-Old Will Teach You About Surviving Deployment
- 9 Reasons Why It’s Okay When He Deploys
- Why I Didn’t “Go Home” When My Service Member Deployed
- Are Military Spouse Unknowingly Violating OPSEC?
Popular Military Spouse Posts
- The Real Reason Being a Military Wife is So Hard
- I’m Terrible at Being a Military Spouse
- 10 Things Strong Military Spouses Do Differently
- 43 Awesome Tips Every New Military Wife Should Know
- 10 Things Military Spouses Don’t Need to Do Anymore
- The Biggest Mistake a Military Spouse Can Make
- 25 Genius Life Hacks for Military Spouses
- The Secret Life of Military Spouses and Their Curtains
Popular Military Girlfriend Posts
- Military Girlfriend to Military Wife: One Important Lesson You’ll Never Forget
- The Best Advice for the Military Girlfriend
- 7 Problems Only a Military Girlfriend Would Understand
Popular Friendship Posts
- 3 Telltale Signs You’re Friends With an Awesome Military Spouse
- 21 Long Distance Friendship Truths Only a Military Spouse Will Understand
- 5 Things MilSpouses Want Their Faraway Friends to Know
- The Pain of Saying Goodbye to Your Military Spouse Tribe
Popular Military Etiquette Posts
- Manners for MilSpouses: 12 Must-Know Etiquette Rules of Military Life
- Military Base Gate Etiquette: 10 Small Ways to Avoid a Giant SNAFU
Popular Military Ball Posts
- How to Find Stunning Military Ball Dresses Under 100 Dollars
- 7 Military Ball Must-Haves That Aren’t a Dress
- The Ultimate Guide to Ball Etiquette for Military Spouses
- The Hilarious Pros and Cons of Attending a Military Ball
Popular PCS / Housing Posts
- Best Moving Overseas Checklist for Military Families
- 10 Things You Forgot to Put on Your PCS Checklist
- You Know You’re Living On Base Housing When…
- 20 Must-Have Documents for a Stress Free PCS
- Free Printable PCS Checklist for Changing Schools With Military Kids
Popular Military Marriage Posts
- 9 Relationship Truths Only a Modern Military Spouse Would Understand
- What Military Marriage Really Looks Like
- The One Phrase That Will Reconnect Your Military Marriage
Popular Care Package Posts
Popular Military Kid Posts
- 7 Best Army Toys for Kids That Will Help During Deployment
- Best Toys and Resources for Military Kids to Use During Deployment
- 10 Books That Will Help Military Kids Prepare for Their Next PCS Move
- Dear Teacher Working With Military Kids
- 9 Free Educational Resource Programs for Military Kids
Modern Military Spouse
Because military life doesn’t exactly come with a manual, my friends JD, Jo and I wanted to create a simple life guide for new military spouses and significant others.
Learn more about Modern Military Spouse here and get a preview of the first part of the book sent straight to your inbox!
36+ More Military Family Resources
Find links and resources to organizations and websites offering support and services to military families on my Best Military Family Resources Page and my Best Toys and Resources for Military Kids page.
I appreciate you!
Lastly, I just wanted to finish by saying that it’s an honor and a privilege to have your here as a reader. Please reach out to me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hearing from readers like you is incredibly special. It always feels like I’m sitting down with a friend for coffee.
Thank you so much for your support. And if you’ve made it this far, I’d love for you to come say hi to me on my Facebook Page. I’ll definitely respond, and I look forward to meeting you!